Sunday, November 07, 2004

okokokokokok some mad &*%$#@^&% has gone crazy like going. on her blog.. to e skunk whom i despise: i noe u still read my blog. so get this into your thick skull: quit assuming. bloody bitch! ok i wont let tat spoil my mood, but i juz cant stand it when ppl go yakking on and on about bout things they either don't noe, or assume they know. come on, get a life! come on i mean if this one was for me. cos she had said some sorta this to me once, she's really disturbed. why? cos i have not visited her blog for like weeks.its the same old boring stuff. OH i gotta stusy gotta Mug.. talkinh about rainy day? movies. oh do i even care. You are so fucked up woman.Well atleast do your Os well and leave the school.You are not needed. I hope that heard you. That was the motive and purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home