Friday, April 29, 2005

I don’t feel like writing much but here are some shout outs to some people Steph- where are you? I feel so disconnected, being in school now. I really miss you silly. hope to see you sometime. Call me sometime. I’ve got lotsa stuff to tell you. Lydia- thank you very much for the cards.LOVELY, I am halfway done with the replies and HOW ARE YOU? I miss you didi.really. We should go up to the Swedish church someday.Prolly during the june hols? take care babe.I miss you. Leia aka the other L.- Don’t worry so much k? If you need to let it out by sharing it with someone, I will be happy to lend you my ears and be that someone. : ) And eh BETTER find some time for me k! : ) AND FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY.... Aida N.-happy birthday to you. and oh yeh its sadaam husseins birthday as well. happy birhtday to you as well. Eugene(sec 3)- In case you are reading this, are you hiding something from me?hahaha I am totally feeling something….not telling you what tho. And finally.. Roshan- well I don’t know what to sayI mean you sec 3e guys are just so nice.Its a pity that I know you guys now. especially you. You are going off soon.I wish I could spend more time with you. : ).well yeah.