Saturday, June 11, 2005

tstin testin.tsk tsk HEY HEY HEY!! right now in about half an hour's time i am going to have tuition yeh, for PHYSICS!!! i know i know.. but hey phy turned out to be alright actually : ) guess i have just been prejudiced all the while. hmph. I think L-ly is already off in the plane to bangkok i am going to miss her. L-ly i have got stuff to tell you.so call me once u read this k? babi is going off to uni elsewhere not in msia, in 2 months time. my aunt and her family are migrating over to austrailia. Why is everyone moving suddenly? Well actually its good for them, actually. jag menar det e ju enda battre an haer. men ni dar borta, jag saknar er ju. alt suger haer. Jag lovar. : ( guess u guys dont know what that means. just a bit of swearing in swedish, @_@ yeah i know. muahaha. and this thought came to me just before i slept. Do people really die earlier then when they are supposed to, because of STRESS? because if that is really bloody true, then everybody RUN AWAY FROM SINGAPORE!!! I have yet to prove my theory.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home