Monday, September 12, 2005

The past week has been spent in a way, wisely. Been catching up alot on my work, especially chemistry. I think I have wayyy tooooo much contact with my chem t.y.s that sometimes I wake up all of a sudden to find my self sleeping with all my books-normally the chem t.y.s is the closest to me. :) Now when I look back at the previous sentence, I realise it sounds abit horny.Well if you think like me. hurhur I think that's how I am wired.COOL. I went to school for a couple of days.Mon,Tues and Wed was really serious business. serious business: 9.30: I am in school. 9.30 ish - 12: solid chem and maths. 12-1: lunch-ing and break-ing. 1-3: geog and phy. 3.30-4.30ish-math-ish again. 5.30-7: 'homing'.eating.resting. 7-all the way to nights end: MUG again. exception for thursay and friday when we decided to take a VAIN BREAK.hauhahau what else but taking pictures? we had a great time. Me and LML and a great time having a heart-to-heart talk. 'bout like almost everything. Study and Fun-champo. Not that bad.