Wednesday, December 22, 2004

here are some shoutouts to some people. serene- I love you I love you ilurvveeeee you! she's a bitch she's a bitch she's a BITCHHHHHH! she is. I love you baby.doan't cry if not I will die! nisha aka babi- SOrry sorry sorry! I know you have tried to reach so many times and I didn't respond! i/m so sorry. how are you? hope you get to see this! I love klcc.so nice. remember I don't want ice-cream, I want u and _____ haha u know who la. I love you alotalotalotalot. the future 4e1 class- we got a class outing on the 28th of dec in East coast.Everyone's gonna be there including the teachers, except for Mr chew-he's going away to Thailand for an holiday.I know he should have gone to Sri Lanka to get a haircut, yes?haha.well hope you come guys! Vivian- we were so dead worried about you when you left for Thailand without even saying anything.but I know you were kinda forced. so its ok.i forgive you.haha he's changed. looks like everybody's changing. anyway I still love you still the same. sailu(josua)- SAILU! I know you are really really down now but I beg of you pls don't be! I am always here for you. I love you sailu. don’t worry. remember my words, 'If its love, it's never-ending.' love Lavanya