Sunday, January 16, 2005

Oh god today was a blast! we people were so united. Serene you are so damn lucky.Dig that k. so many people. I'm one of them. and i am so proud of that.yes. here are some shoutouts to some people. Serene: I know i sort of lied to you abt something yeaterday but youknow it was just for fun, nothing serious, but you know after i came back today from you know school. I found out something.I cant really say everything here.I hate making choices and they are making me do it.Its every kid's mightmare.I found out about this after talking to you and serene that's why i didn't tell you. I didn't want to call you because you know you guys are having fun right now and you are still probably outside and i didn't want to disturb you all and i never left my house to go to bedok.Its that bad.Things are going on at home.People not talkin to each other.I hope you know what i mean. Every kid wouldn't want this to happen but looks like i'm stuck in it.I dont know what to do.help. Lydia: I'm so sorry if you felt loss in our school today.I couldnt be there to talk to you that much because of duty.Dont worry i'm sure we can solve the problem abt the cha cha thing k?keep me informed about when is your you- know-what-procedure- la. I dont wanna name it here. being a kid is tough sometimes.Choices, i hate em.