Monday, May 09, 2005

Part 1 heyhey that's Jennie and Julie Larsson. The -thai-meets-swede- sisters. Happy advanced birhtday wishes girls. The one on the left is Jennie and on the right,Julie. Jennies birthday is on the 17th of may and julies on the 11th of may. I miss you larssies. : ) Part 2 happy mother's day to my mum! You are the best!mum! having a little celebration at home. I love you. Part 3 I think I screwed up my essay paper that day. New stuff has been happening in school. Well something special happened on Wednesday, the 4th of May. I will never forget that day. The moment of truth and the day we had been waiting for. Well actually it was me. My heart doesnt feel the same way as my mind thinks I should. And he definitely failed to understand why. Well one day, I really hope he does. Knowing him, he will but it will take him some time. I know I have rambled on and on about a lot of guys. But this is the first time, I feel…. Real? I don’t know. I have just failed to see the man all along. He talks to me, listens to me, makes me laugh, waits for me after school. He did all of this. And all this didnt get into my thick skull until Tuesday. I was just so happy. I am feeling this after a very long time. And I am happy that its him that I am feeling about and not anybody else. Including the someone he wants me to feel about.( he’s cute Lavanya(btw i love the way calls me,theres an edge to it)! Like him! Why me?) No way man. Its you I feel for and theres nothing quite unsure about that!