Friday, June 17, 2005

Now: blogging 2hours ago: using the comp 6hours ago: sleeping LAST THING(s) I... Bought: food Read: LBD- the escape Watched on TV: charmed. Watched on VCD: win a date with tad hamilton Watched on DVD:- PREFER.. Club/house: house. Cats/dogs:- Pen/pencil: pencil. Gloves/mittens: mittens. Food/candy: candy. Cassette/CD: CD. Coke/Pepsi: Pepsi Matches/lighter: - WHO DO YOU WANT TO... Kill: My lips are sealed. Kiss: not telling >.< Hug: something long tall and far away from me FAVORITE Color:black. Shoes: my white/exposed sandal thingie. Handphone: my first 3310. Song: Oye Mi Canto. vegetable: lady's finger..actually everything Fruit: mangoes Last... Last movie you saw: Monster-In-law. Last phone number you called: veti. Last song you heard: I want you by thalia. Last thing you had to drink : milk. Last thing you ate: cereal. Last time you showered: about 4 hours ago. Last time you smiled: now. Last time you laughed: when i read his reply. Last thing you said: hey u back home s soon?. DO YOU... sleep wif animal: no. =) Read the newspaper: yeah. Believe in miracles:yeah. Believe in astrology: a lil bit Believe in magic: nah Wear hats: once in a hile. Have any tattoos: no pure. Hate yourself: no way : ) Like your handwriting: to a certain extent yes. Believe in witches: nope. Trust others easily: yes thats my problem. Miss someone: yes alot.he's far far away. he was one in the world but he was my whole world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home