Monday, September 19, 2005

Alot of things have happened since the last time I posted something. Carl Ross aka CGI aka TMO(just for L-ly) is so adorably sweet and he thinks I am too?(do you CGI?) haha. I dread thinking about the day when I go away, 'cos there's just too much of stuff to leave and go. not just stuff, My peopleS too! ha I AM A PEOPLES PEOPLE! : ) I chocolate them too much. oh oh and i realised, so many people who have a special connection with me are Arisians?- is that how u spell? i have no idea.Wll the horoscope sign, Aries. Who? Jessica Alba-28 april L-ly Daughty.Leia S.V.V. C.B-hahahahaha curly b**tard. Carl Ross-CGI. Stephanie Tango-Stepho Maria Windberg Rasmusson-Ele. Mitchell Lin-Cremamama Daughty. Simon Lydia-pri sch mate. So coolly awesome. I didnt know i had so many of them. There's something special about them. I think as a Piscean, I kinda feel connected and special. I Cholcolate ALL OF them! Pssstt chocolate means LOVE! cos' love is CHOCOLATE!