Monday, November 21, 2005

'O's are over. yayness to me! : ) it felt soooo good on friday to just tie up those pieces of paper and hand it in to the CE and go AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! haha-well it was only the 12 of us but it made a whole lot of difference. after that,i had like this very fun weird mixed emotion.happy but at the same time sad.maybe? well it felt something like that,one word-weird. Then we went offt to jp-the usual.phyu is going away on monday so we just thought we would hang out withher and at the same time celebrate and look for clothes... : ) I went to get me new phone yesterday.its a LG C3300.Its beautiful and sleek and black ; ) went to my uncle's house for a visit and mum and me left in the midst of it all to causeway point. RETAIL THERAPY.it was good. I was pampered.Lots of stuff. T-shirts.Halter-necks.Bandage pants.Ice cream. CREMAMAMA.I iwll be busy from tomorrow onwards what with grad night and all.hopefully i would have time to blog.hahah i will. Ylka sotnos, I miss you.