Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Its been 1 week since i updated. I called back Sweden yesterday to talk to my polish friend Magdalena. To wish her.-her birthday you see. In the end i ended up talking to her sis Natalia. We had such a fun time.I mean even tho we dont really know much other than for hi and bye but yesterday it was as if we knew each otherlike forever. I bet she's an Ariesan. : ) Nat, if you ever reading this, I LOVED THE TIME I SPOKE TO YOu yesterday. You made my day-oh no night. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Missing all my loves in sweden. I love you all. Sometimes I wish I can just pack up my stuff,take the flight and just come over there. ha like they say, the grass on the other side always looks greener. Leave the singaporeans,Grab the swedish. I LOVE YOU GUYS. my life isn't really exactly like what it was there. Its a bit empty,tho colourful at times(mostly becuase of L-ly,Ken) but still i hate it here, I CAN'T FEEL THE LOVE! Can i JUst Leave?