Thursday, December 01, 2005

Yesterday was just sooooo boring.I had like nothing to do.Well apart from preparing for the competition thingie, all I did was to just lepak(like how I was in M'sia a year back) around and just sit on anything and everything.My fever came in once in a while.-this is absolutely weird.I don't normally get sick like so easily.Ha now thats weird. Especially this year. Other than that I was just looking through some pictures and realised how fast two years has just passed.Yup the very same day yesterday but two years back was the time I came back to Singapore.2 bloody years feels like 2 days.I miss allof them there.Its really different w/o them.Not that their counterparts here aren't good! :D.They absolutely : ). I love them alot too.Especially Dav.Its sad that he's leaving.I see myself in him like four years ago?When i left singapore for sweden.Lav misses and will miss Dav : ( OK right now, I'm all ready to leave the house.Yeah so early to settle some passport thing at the immigration bla bla at lavender.Meeting paps there and then prolly heading to queensway with a couple of friends before meeting mitchell at jurong east entertaintment centre after her work.Full day packed today, haha total contrast from yesterday. : ) Luckily. One more thing, I REALLY MISS SCHOOL.Not just words but i really do.School's been like the 2nd home,ey, more like the first cos I spend more time there and now when I just sit at home, I just realised what am I even gon'do for the next few minutes? Its such a pain and torture.Sometimes I just re-look at my textbooks and papers just to keep me occupied and to feel closer to home. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home