Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy birthday Liyana ; cheese, soft innocent you-know-what-er & silent innocent killer! Liyana the girl whom I saw on the first day of school as introduced by Starshea( god, i miss you!). Petit( don't be fooled! hehe), CURLS and yeah. i didn't reallytalk much but i know youchecked me out! KIDDING. ;] So from day one we have become cheese&chocolate to inside hot killer and silent innocent killer. I love her for her umm HORNY-ness. keeps me awake. oops so wrong.
oi hotstuff, i loveyou okay. IMA GETYOU SOON! I'll bring sarah then we'll threesome together. Eh remember, our story starts soon. YOU, ME , JOSH, BECKS, JUSTIN, ALBA,COLLIN and SARAH?(special request!). Me( sex god?) and you( sex shoot) and hello you are NOT innocent. Ifyoure INNOCENT, then i ll be the thinnest woman on earth.!
A TYPICAL low grade conversation!( we can get so high! *shys* Joe Benjz zonked haha wah play hard to get ah 9:31 » hahahaha 9:31 » *tickle tickle* 9:31 Lav HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEESE. ima get you soon! *nothing doing* 9:31 » woho 9:31 » i ma string chick 9:31 » *o 9:31 Joe Benjz zonked hahahhahaha riiight lavv 9:32 Lav HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEESE. ima get you soon! i am 9:32 » ;] 9:32 » i am strong as hell 9:32 » but you made me MELT fo ryou 9:32 Joe Benjz zonked hahahahhahaha 9:32 Lav HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEESE. ima get you soon! *r 9:32 Joe Benjz zonked chocolates 9:32 » ill burn u 9:32 Lav HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEESE. ima get you soon! woho so, my mission is slowly coming as planned. I didnt eat ANY junk food for the whole of the week. I didn't binge( no appetite). I ate on time so when my knees are ready i shall go into my exercise regime and then WOHO, I'll be ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home