Thursday, June 29, 2006


Ever Blazin'
HEY THERE.=D Just before I sleep. He's gone. May God Bless you my friend. i'll miss you. he's just 19. unfair painful. grr. ok i better stop here about this. To other matters. DANCE has been really big on me! and i totally love it. Chambermaid's training on friday AND saturday. I really got to rush all the way to Bedok after sat's training for dinner! Or is it at Tampines? hahaaa ok i am soo not sure. I DON'T stay at the east. ( and i feel like eating something chocolatey now! ARRGGGH) the midnight binge itch. BUT NO. I am on a strict regime( yeah sleeping at 4 plus in the morning!) Hannah said I looked thinner. woho. ;] so it ll be a rest day tmrw and then dance again on friday and saturday. ( why am i saying the same thing again? zzz) I WAS SO HAPPY AT THE PHOTOSHOOT TODAY! NAGA NAGA NAGA =D and something went on in NRA today *grins* lets seee what goes on then. LAADEEEDUM. hehs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home