Friday, June 23, 2006


sexiness=confidence
MONDAY hey world. This week has been okay though I couldn't get to my usual study mood. Medi soc went well. Dance. we did new school and i couldnt help but see that the number has dropped- the number of people coming for lessons. just like Ann said. How true so lesson finished and ... I GOT A HAPPY NEWS from my senior Stephanie,( monday) I was choosen to do another item with my seniors. " CHAMBERMAIDS"- think britney. hehs WEDNESDAY Marketing test was like I don't know. I just wasn't sure if what i wrote was correct. That unsure-ness. ahhh but I somehow liked the last question though. All of a sudden you get the power to open up a channel in the Entertaintment category for Starhub Cable Tv busines unit. Mine was, DANCE&YOU. A channel dedicated to aspiring, current and retired dancers. I liked it. I was enjoying doing the question.somehow. =DGloria had SCVFC. haha SCV FAMILY CHANNEL. JAIME had YOUR WORLD( for the elderly) amber had something for teenagers. I wonder what the rest had. What I felt after the test was amazing. One side all I could think was damn i didnt think i did well but on the hand i was SOOOO HAPPY it was over. Its OFFICALLY the holidays for us like till monday. Pathetic I know but I've been enjoying myself since then. After test I acted for one of my friend's film. Well more like suppose to but they had to cover the paper work on wednesday so that they could shoot on thursday so helped them out with that. Jeremy is one HELLUVA random. haha. Then it was dance,JAZZFUNK. I begining to like it. Its sensual if you like it. haha. Then off to cousin's at choa chu kang. SOCCER. Haven't shouted that much in ages. We had a nice time. I LOVE THEM.Will be over again today! Thursday. SHOOTING HAHA. we had so much of fun. I AM SO SORRY for retaking the SHOTS so many times. SOORRY. I mean come on you put me acting SAD and comforty when obviously I wasn;t feeling like that and jaime and jolyn so didnt help by sniggering and watching me. I don't mind them wwatching me but when they start to giggle and it was nto just them, even he director la. HAHA. Nontheless, I had a great time. ACTING and sharing GHOST stories, ( at noon?) haha. then. all the way to school for chamber maids. haha and guess who i saw, SARAH SPOON. like.. WOHO. haha so we are in this together. finally i get to "work" with my daughter. HURHUR. and i swear oh baby can she move. AHHHH. but she cheated the turns ahaha. ANN went" sarah you cheated again!"( haha twice what!) After dance it was all the way to the airport. Cousins and family are back. Anu is back at my place right now and boy ha she grown. Rashvin is all so manly as well. Krishore, my adorable as usual. but, DHERAJ RISHAN KANT SAMANT isn't here. =/ I miss him. grr. come back baiyah. The army people won't ask you to go in for reservice? i dont know what they call it. I miss you. His birthday's on September 16. He shares the same birthday as LKY. ;] TODAY still had home. I slept at 6plus. I know. haha had a nice time talking with all my people online. I miss all of them. ;(. Going to meet up with the big family at bedok late and heading to a relative's place at pasir ris! ;] and tomorrow will be 06A1. *smiles* YES YES YES! and I'm loving ashley more and more everyday . and she BULLYs me as well. still haha riiight. LOL ;] I CANT wait for TMRW! and happy 18th birthday prakash ;]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home