Tuesday, June 20, 2006


picture us baby.]
ON FRIDAY feat slate feat gen! LOL
Us at work. so professional. i was the "AUDIO LADY" . swear i could have gone deaf. hehs. ON SATURDAY attepmted The family picture but it failed um cos of me! ;] 1st shot. 2nd shot. I know I look spastic and jaime looks um funny. heeee.~
gen claire missy mae shawne and me. (motherly? damn. grr. haha) gen, me( attempting! hehs.) , missy mae, claire and shawne. ;] we attempted to do mytrademark smile. haha GEN did. I was just ARRRH. haha~ :) so indidualistic. hehs. hahaha now thats us!~ I love my crew! The director beside me ROCK. ;] jasmine and roy. yay! Thank you everyone for doing a great job! Let's see how Pang Pang takes it! *ZOOM IN ZOOM OUT!* HAHAHAHAHAHA. NOW. In school, studying. ohoh and I realised (in continuation with my horoscope obsession and fascination!) in the bus, 334 that all virgos are perfectionists. It FITS. haha. My Uncle, Mr Hon, Lydia, Arsalan, Jaime, Huda & Renesh. It so fits! HAHA. I should be a modern hot astrologer some day. hehs ;]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home