Friday, June 09, 2006


carpe diem
so after reading huda's post and the mention of TIMBERLAKE!( yes Malin, our orgasm! HIAK) I had to put this up, For you Malin, Hudz and whoever else. TIMBERLAKE IS FLOW. WOHO ;] LIKEI LOVE YOU- Justin Timberlake ft Clipse. iLife training in the morn( french-chinese.oww) and NRA camp thereafter. All pumped people, its showdowm time guys. Sarah(mcm), Shafik, Indix, germaine. Let's flow. Its been long since i did this but I want to. here goes in no special order. GLORIA YZELMAN. my classmate in mcm who I can CRAZY up with. goes by the nicks: Charbokiah, 1st angel, THE maid( i just came up with it) nu er and neh neh. from SAC. hyena laughter and BIMBOTIC-ness together with wenting(AMBER) which just turns me and Jamie off. We are the lyk duh-s while they are the like totally-s. Well all I can say is Gloria, my Charbokia you made my this pastfew um months( almost 2 mmonths) wonderful. You know when I'm sad and I OBVIOUSLY know when youre down ( see the prev prev post), but you got me love. press on for the CTs and all that marketing stuff. Go on director. ( I'm the actress, I did a good job didnt I?) WO XI HUAN NI. If you smile then that should set the tone, and if you let go the music should move your bones. OWW! ;] STEPH PANG XING CHI. Someone I knew from the Freshmen Orientation Camp( I'm so glad I went for the camp), didn't really know her that well, though yes the hi bye-s. Then ourn journey started during the Mass Comm Orientation ( with Shafik). WE JUST CLICKED and we talk about anything and everything( she knows my deepest secrets hee). My going home partner and I'm her LOVE. Youre mine too though you got to share with your other sisters and your LAODA aka Regina. I NEEED A DATE WITH YOU ONTHE WAY BACK HOME SOON. Though I'll be seeing you later for the workshop before NRA CAMP. love you love. Ain't nobody love you like I love you, You're a good girl and that's what makes me trust you LINA ONG hotlips & Jaime hotpurr The literal meaning yes. Somewhat like Steph and Jaime and them, they were from Naga 1 but I was from Naga 3 but we click like tight. WONDER HOW IT WORKS BUT IT's JUST MAGICAL and Lina together with jaime( naga) loves smooching me. Aight Aight, I know I'm tempting alright, DON't FIGHT FOR THE BEST CHEEK. Hurhurhurhruhr. Lina, hope you are doing fine with ECH, thought i just saw you yesterday and you wet me, AGAIN. haha and Jaime, hope all's fine and how's shidd? LOL that profanity machine. VANJILL The sweet lil' angel whom I've just came to know notheless the precious. Lives by the same life motto. Be true to yourself and be yourself. such a sweetie . oooh and she knows how to do litchiplant( correct spelling?) and play agawan base-yes she's from the Phlipines and a junior of Gloria's. Awesome people I know whom are so passionate about Drama and Jill is into dance as well. What more can i ask? Do you like cheesecake? hehs ;] Lav idk you no more. today was productive. ;] woho angel still up? 1:00 - jilly. he is dick-less. she is boob-less. aye aye. YES! hahaha 1:00 » ohoh 1:00 » sweetheart! 1:00 » i have smth for ya 1:00 » its a song i dedicate to ya 1:00 » http://youtube.com/watch?v=DSrp8ZUl5Pc&search=cry%20on%20my%20shoulder 1:00 Lav idk you no more. today was productive. ;] oh sweet 1:00 » okats 1:01 » *y 1:01 - jilly. he is dick-less. she is boob-less. for showing me the way, i wana thank you by letting ya hear a song as beautiful as u! 1:01 » see what i mean? ANGELL LOVE ;] JAMIE LIke duh! heheh. I like the way you do it right thurrright thurr. LOL. Jaime is actually Tian Ann but I call him Jamie because he started calling me Roy and it stuck and now i only respond when my class people call me Roy, especially Jamie. If he happens to call Lavanya, I would respond but at umm a very slowed pace. He's my Sexy and I'm his Hotstuff( too much information? Sorry! ;] ) thanks for helping me with the spraying stuff today and hope the brochure went well. LOVE you heaps( you know. lalalallala) you make me happy ;]. Malin Spjut. Yo Timberlaker. Like after such a long tme, we talked on MSN yesterday. Felt so good like yesteryear. Malin was my team mate when I played basketball from Karlskrona Marines in Sweden. Awesome. All the different people from diferent diversities. Remember how we used to go crazy over Justin T. ( AHHHHHHHHHH.) ( ytd yes) 2:55:45 AM lavanya_gal_15@hotmail.com: remember you once said 2:55:54 AM lavanya_gal_15@hotmail.com: when justin moves its like you get an orgasm 2:55:56 AM lavanya_gal_15@hotmail.com: same feeling 2:55:57 AM lavanya_gal_15@hotmail.com: hahaa 2:56:00 AM malinspjut@hotmail.com: hahhaha 2:56:04 AM malinspjut@hotmail.com: did I say that? :D 2:56:08 AM lavanya_gal_15@hotmail.com: yess 2:56:09 AM lavanya_gal_15@hotmail.com: youdid 2:56:10 AM malinspjut@hotmail.com: yeah 2:56:13 AM lavanya_gal_15@hotmail.com: i still remember 2:56:14 AM malinspjut@hotmail.com: I remember!! 2:56:15 AM lavanya_gal_15@hotmail.com: ;] 2:56:17 AM lavanya_gal_15@hotmail.com: hahaha 2:56:18 AM lavanya_gal_15@hotmail.com: LOL 2:56:30 AM malinspjut@hotmail.com: (A) nice talking to you Malin the winger. We the Winger forwards. woho. jag alskar dig gumman. ;] SARAH spoon. enlightened me as of always (in the many different ways * thinks .. hehs ;] ). Its damn crazy when two people just think of each other and on that very day they see each other, like after one whole long week. Just blessed and really on time. It was fun with you today, and davio.*smiles. You guys are the best and yes the bite is memorable( hahah). About what youre going through( your post got me thinking) we always say how you should be in order to feel better bu never address the way you feel directly. *guilty. very.. anyhow, SARAH THOMASINA GL SILENTKILLER HUG ADDICT DAUGHTER SPOON PILLOW, I know you do, HAHAHA. Arsalan. Yes. Now here. I know you stillcheck up on here. Jag vet ju det. Ohwells i was very sad about what happen.You should know you dumma dig javel, but I think as much as you have hurt me ( you know ducha?) I can't help it but say I sill do. Maybe not as what before but what it is of now. I still miss the Bibbin. Last but not least.. Leia Salic V Villamayor , the other half of the L&l-lys. Remember last week this day( friday) lots of fun. I know youre enjoying school so much. So glad to hear that and that friendof yours( whats pretty in tagalog?*mm) so Lawa( in malay), piao liang( chinese?) and vacker( Swedish). HAHA and that Swede, Advin. AHHHHH. You know what to do. I love you L-ly. Date me out soon! LOVE . oh and hudz, 8 May 2005 9:31:59 PM lavanya_gal_15@hotmail.com: i admit tho that it felt a bit funny somehow abit diff but i sat and read our convo we had and wow amazing :) 9:33:40 PM huda_146@hotmail.com: Hahax~ 9:33:40 PM huda_146@hotmail.com: Awww... 9:33:44 PM huda_146@hotmail.com: I do that too you know. 9:33:45 PM huda_146@hotmail.com: Gahahahah~ 9:33:47 PM huda_146@hotmail.com: Yeay! 9:33:52 PM huda_146@hotmail.com: Oh man...we're weird. 9:34:07 PM huda_146@hotmail.com: Even when we're apart and thinking about where did we gow rong...we're doing the same things. 9:34:13 PM lavanya_gal_15@hotmail.com: i know 9:34:13 PM huda_146@hotmail.com: funni I still do and it's still amazing. ;] When the nights are getting cold and blue When the days are getting hard for you I will always stay by your side I promise you, I'll never hide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home