Saturday, June 03, 2006


Yerba buena ; that smile. damn.

I'll share some CANDY moment i had with my HOTSTUFF ytd. see the one on the left, thats TUN AUNG. ( i so hope he doesnt see it here, i'll just shy man.) just check that YESTERDAY's BEST for those who don't know, Tun Aung Burmese BMs i ( a din and CHAOS just happened in my house.things flying, shouting, me crying cos my sis was and i butted in MY DAD is such a idk. always assuming and its my sis's birthday tmrw and his as well(ironic), couldnt he wait. never listens but always our fault. now everyone is crying and the birthday girl is just :( in the room. such a dependable fool . ARGGHHHHHHHHHH) another time i'll continue about whatver was written before) . my dad disappointed me again. and now, i'm really hurt. screw him for spoiling everyone's mood.even my mom's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home