Monday, May 29, 2006

"[lavanyaaaa] i know its gorgeous. with the backgrnd and all aye? HEHEH. i miss my lava wava mava nava nya. ):" i miss you too QAZZ. KAP SOON LIKE YOU SAID. ;) REPLIES.( very overdue, so sorry. just so caught up with stuff) qazz: I'm a fat zebra crossing. a good one. and i know i'm your lovely too. I miss you MANY MANY. rae: Keong? yeah. he's nice. ah, i get the hint. i'll leave him to you. hudz: yeah now you know. Arsalan never leaves my heart and i can't do anything. Its like he's permanent there on the walls of my heart. It gets to me sometimes. All the Virgos in my heart are funny. Even if I'm mad at them and no matter how much I try to forget them, it never happens. I end up thinking more about them. The little things they do. The utmost special people. you know what i mean. ;) you my pretty as well. vanessa: That's why. see tsk tsk, getting old just like me. *sighs. ashley: yeah and i saw my face. wow. I mean something to you , am so goddamned touched ashley. My first love from our class(pastamania remember?) and yes i'm updating( sort of). +gloria: i am updating( sort of. busy la. darn) *lala:i saw you already. You're just sitting right infront of me now shouting "I'm SICK OF IT I TELL YOU!". period. -serena-: okay. I'll link you up. I mss you charbor kia! ree-boo-karr: you found me. yay! hehs. yeah i linked you already.coolios. =) eunice: I'm high cos of you! simple as that. hehs. CAT: wo xi huan ni. wo xiang ni. wo ai ni. :) i need to see you, my FEELAPATHIC soon. REPLIES DONE. i started on my design stuff for GRACOMM( finally) and debate's on tmrw and he submission for CATS is on thrusday. So the only breather will be my sis's birthday on Sunday. I can't wait. We have a plan. Life's been too busy for me and as much as I want to be with the people Iove, it just doesn't seem to work. I didn't see you like I always do on mondays. feels different, like part of the monday routine has been broken. i like it when you just smile and say hi. as simple as that makes my monday. i love it. i realise my hyperness has mellowed. what do you think LOVES? has it? and hudz, i dont know why but allthe virgos are playing a significant role in my life. yes yourself included. dont ask why cos'i dont know why. Only know that my life feels meaningful in simple ways ,like me msg-ing you and asking how you were and you replying you were fine. Just know that and yes you and the other two virgos and SARAH, the only leo. 24/7 my brain multi tasks between you guys more than school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home