Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm LOST FOR WORDS. I didn't expect you to talk to me after what happened. I was so schocked when you spoke, when I walked past you just now. i will never forget that hi bye moment before( you know when) and you actually correctly assumed that i was the MCM type. Never did i expect this moment with you at 12.05 on the 21/5/06... i missed you; like my heart's falling with no where to fall :( sugar sugar how d'ya get so fly? oh and I LOVE MYYYY FAMILY. sometimes when i'm so lost, its my family and friends who come to my rescure and i felt it the other day. I just feel like saying THANK YOU and i love you cos' without you guys i wouldn't have pulled through. A good week ahead my hearts ;) oh and i just realised...( ashley can call me obsessed if you like) HUDZ sounds like HEARTS. LAV sounds like LOVE SARAH sounds( abit) like SAREE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home