Wednesday, May 10, 2006

my heart says: why do i have to do so many things. why am i so tired all the time why do i feel easily down( i hate it cos it makes others down) why am i easily getting stressed up when i dont normally. how come there's no attention? do i have friends? what do i say to friends who ask what happened to me. what do i say to the people whom i love. what do i say to them when they ask me if i'm okay.(they know when i'm not) what do i say when they tell me i'm too busy for them. why do i still stay back and wait for them when i know i'll be only happy for awhile and contented and then i'll be back to shitmode. where is the love. where is the time. where am i? and i love you, you know who you are. and dont get me a present, you be present. love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home