Sunday, May 07, 2006


gasolina; yankee yum

me. 1. I love travelling.
2. I love choc. HERSHYs *faints.
3. I associate numbers with the people i love( like their bdays and stuff)
4. long runs on my own ; leaves me time to reflect and at the same time, shed 'em off. hee.I like to get all sweaty.oh and eyecandying =P
5.I have a thing for curly hair. i dont't have it sadly. Not frizzy but just curl. Liyanah , Leia( maybe not so much) and huda? No babe Liyanah, you have IT.
6) and a thing for short hair. as you might have known.
7) I LOVE PEOPLE WHO CAN
Dance

. I'll feel the connection. I'm obsessed with people who can dance, really.It makes me lose control. hee.
8) icre cream freak. I love THE COOKIES 'n' CREME.
9) I've just passed by places or too the mrt and the bus just to pass by places so that i "happen" to bump into people i know and trust me if your instinct ever gets strong just go COS IT WORKS most of the time. :)
10) have an affair with d.b since the longest time ever and his wife, for awhile.
11) horoscopes are my addiction and yes i'll associate them withmy loved ones too( sometimes i read 'em up for them too and boy do they actually mean what they mean.
12) always wanted to have long hair but failed to. guess why? i dont like the hair behind my neck! So warm. hee maybe one day I'll have. I actually had it. You can see it on my IC. My friends said i looked pretty..*considers.. NAH..
13) I got the hots for JESSICA ALBA. I like that way she presents herself and the unique-ness she exudes and boy those dance moves. OWW! 14) have this thing for gus with bushy eyebows, not really bushy bushy but oh you know, yep. and that jawline. OHMAN. that persian/ middle eastern look. OOO.
15) an absolute fasicantion for the moon. i dont know sometimes even if i'm happy or sad or whatever i'm feeling, if i just look at the moon, i get this assured feeling and its wonderful. :)
16) don't really fance horror movies . always get grabbed and screamed into by my friends and cousins. hehs maybe cos I look bold enough with my BIG frame? i dont know.
17) I like to see my friends and my people smiling and it pains when i cant do nothing tocheer them up , i feel helpless man.
18) I never believe in just diets to lose weight and never in slimming pills. that's entirely for you know who. Marketers prey( as we've learnt from PRIMARCOMM). exercise and healthy diet PEOPLE but i never seemed to lose either but i dont care!
19) Affectionate gestures are a big yum to me! Huge famn of that because I'm open with my emotions. :)
20) There was once when i used only my left hand for quite a long time just to see how it was and i wanted to be insync with my boyfriend, um ex-boyfriend. darn.
21) I love sambal belachan kangkong, i can never leave those out when we go for big family seafood trips.
22) I love sweet popcorn and when I'm really HUNGRY i can eat two of em big ones! haha. OH AND I LOVE CHEESECAKES. all kind of it! from the new york big ones to the small fry ones oh oh and CHOC BROWNIES! with creme. HMMM
well there you have, 22 um facts about me. Why 22? haha cos its associated with my birthday? *told you! have a good week people. couple of phecda-ians reunite upcoming wednesday! soccer on wednesday! holiday on friday! a meet up phecda 2? LOVE YOU ALL.:) CHEESECAKE, saya cinta kamu! hehs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home