Friday, May 05, 2006


kudos ; give it up for

Three words! I G O T I N.
OMG. That felt food and still feels good. I am part of the NRA family in Np :) yay. my last post was full of -core haha but now I CANT BE HAPPIER. I shouted the whole place and randomned and did alot of crazy stuff. I just could'nt help it. This is what i wanted from day one. I AM HAPPY. Bibbin was my inspiration. It works al the time. I just had to umm fantasize*grins.The NRA people were so friendly really, noy at all like what i heard. lesson learnt : NEVER BE DECEIVED BY RUMOURS. I didn't :) First i had to register. Jaime came along. So my number was 38 and i got maskingtap-ed by this dancer. HOTHOT. lips are sealed. GUYS? hmmm no one i think. Eh no. bling is taking me away day by day. I went to school with this blurred head. wonder why and my gracomm class was n the 7th level. I got up to the block quite , up that hill.*faints and so i was listening to take the lead soundtrack, i think it was STOP. So yeah and the lift stopped at 7th level so i got off and turned right and opened the door and it couldn't be opened. The other door on the right, can't be open as well. called bling(jaime) :) he was like
"Roy(OMG hehs) where are you?" " I'm already here at the seventh level, but all the doors are locked and i can't get in" " where are you exactly Roy?" "I'm at the lift area there." "Ok you wait, I'll come roy"... after like a minute... " Where are you Roy? I don't see you" "I'm just right here at the lift area." "I'm also there." So i knew something was wrong, so I went to check that floor board thing near the lifts and *DANG I was at the 6th not 7th and I told that to Jaime and he was like.. "OMG you so blur Roy hee".
after every sentence there's a Roy and its not just Roy
I don't evenknow why I'm up so late. Well tomorrow's going to be a short day. From 8-11( normally it ends earlier). I am tired, very tired but i just wanted to write up. Oh and Pei han nanny, YOU WERE IN NP! you nehneh . I heard from fifi and k.l like just after you left when they came over to canteen one to eat. I miss you nanny :( I miss alot of people. MANY MANY. satu. Leia did this :) sweet L-ly. I miss spending time with her on that sofa in school. Man, i miss you swan :) dua. AMON!!! gosh i so miss this king! KUNG E HAN! our favourite :) hope he's doing fine with his daddy *grins. My secondary school friends. I MISS THEM.Well most of them are in my school right now. You know sometimes its still difficult to say Np as "my school". In my mind and heart, my school still=yuan ching. OHMAN. =/ well we still have the dinner miss ong promised us. In June. till then, I love you guys so terribly ; it'll never be the same. P2. at my birthday. PHECDA 2. gosh it was so fun . My relatives, family, friends from sec sch, my class, you guys. AWESOME. I couldnt ask for more really. I SO MISS THAT DAY WITH YOU GUYS. That bowling session. We're meeting up on Vesak Day. Finally we are over withthe planning process and ahead with the date. I can't wait. Oh and , this person, love. I don't know why, I miss you . especially online. I'll be busy the coming days too so online-ing will be quite off i guess. I hope you;re managing well with cheerleading, dance , lessons, family, TheBoy moments*grins and your dancestuff, love. Sleep well, drink water, eat well and have fun. miss you. replies: fadz: yay! cool :) you sure are as crazy as her! =) hudz: me angry with you? THAT will NEVER happen pls. haha how to ; will never be. ray: ohno! ray? OH I KNOW WHO! hey there. youre nice too! hehs. yeehuay( dorothy): Thanks yeehuay words from the heart ; never fail. I will darling for you. hee. gloria: haha as of always like you do in class. HYPER US. yeah baby, never better. I LOVE MYSELF. L-ly: I still want cake!!! UMMMMM. I want you, delicious. hee. yeeshian: MENTAL PETAL! i know i know. we will for sure. ITS MI carnival soon. i've got many people my eyes are seaching for. YOU(the person reading) are definitely one of them! holler for the day: And I see you can run it, run it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home