Wednesday, April 26, 2006


To keep me ; from getting to you. so nice to hug davio! with my tummy. damn adorable.Dav, rest alot okay.You have eyebags which i can see from far.Sleep well and have enough rest and dont go on such a strict diet.(by the way davio is the first GL who talked to me when and introduced to Naga.The light of our group and very "ON".
At the atrium now.Is it like THE place to hang or what(after a few minutes) i still feel( at home now).. weird. oh but i got hugged by someone who just walked up to me but the hug was familiar. S A R A H. "these days you been sad and all and i could seethe effort put in to try and make me smile or was it just phycological? and then I GOT KISSED. Hugs and kisses do make a difference to your mood.They actually noticed that i became happier.WOW. the instant effect. I was so happy for that moment. The little things she does . Oh and the "fingered" stuff actually made mary and her laugh so much and before icould return her kiss, she already left.Then i saw her with her "butch" DAV and she asked for hers and i kissed her and davio was like "oh i'm so turned on!" and i just pretended to do a whatever! and walk hah but didnt.I gave him a nice hug and kiss too!
The bus ride back was good too.Talked to a fms senior whom i taught was really nice.One of the dravidas.yup respect her alot and one of the few good dancers onthe floor during the dancefloor thing in FOC camp.Oh and Tian Ann is nice.
S A R A H needs to get PROPERLY mouth-ed.LOL pls. kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home