Saturday, April 15, 2006

i KNOW THAT YOU LIKE MY style CAMP. 100406-130406 And do i believe in love if i'm in it? AM I? love=do-i-believe? Oye Loca! Ven pa'ca! Come here! What! Muevelo, muevelo sin parar! Let's Go! Como! Si tu quiere' que te coma toda Si tu quiere' que te coma toda Si tu quiere' que te coma toda Abre las pierna', y dale Toma! I'ma make that thang bounce! I'ma make that thang shake! I'ma make that thang clap! I'ma make that thang break! I didnt actually think Naga would bond that well. we got the Bond-core! well basically there are four different groups: Naga Oannes Promethus Titans my GLs : Collin - gimme one collin clap : " gimme one clap, two clap, one clap, two clap!" * moving your legs up* hahaha Xin xuan- gimme one xx clap: "huh what?"* shakes head* Ronald- "I'm lovin' it"*with mcdonalds trademark M sign* Davio- "you want forfeit a not?" Justin-" I want four lines." Chris-" you cant see me" Vanessa- version 1: "hurry up cross! car coming already." version 2: "hurry up into lines now!" finally, Sarah- "B I M B O!" or there was another one we invented but i cant remember, something like ... I CANT REMEMBER! bleah and the many claps we had and one which i like alot. i made it up! gimme one damn clap! we dont give a damn damn we dont give a damn you can kiss our ass ass you can kiss our ass *kisses two fingers and touches ass PSSSSSSSST and poof! more detailed elaboration next time. oh I THINK sarah's damn HOTFLAVOURED. just like i'm GODDAMNED LOUD! my jessica alba.heee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home