Tuesday, March 28, 2006

a poem I wrote when I just came back from sweden. I was angry,sad,depressed and I hated my dad. I was really at my very worst. but those days are gone. but the poem still remains. here goes..(scroll all the way down) I think I'm getting older.My mum thinks so as well( i dont talk much around the house, if you talk then i reply) and friends think I'm losing my crazyness and Queen, I need hyper gas soon. Transfer! Honestly, I think and I feel so as well. oh and Geraldine Daphne Koh,my STC friend, thanks for the enlightenment session we had online, today morning. Really, I had a nice time.I wonder if u'll ever read this but thanks HABBO babe Geraldine is my cyber friend but she so knws me and my situation with my ex cos we are in the same situation and hope u were enlightened.you were! hahaha remember what the horoscope said.we are such HORO GIRLS.=) loveyou. I woke up today pratically smiling to myself because of the dream that I had but it was nice. : ) Well the main character was my primary school best friend Paarthiban. Yeah he's Indian,BUT SO GOOD LOOKING and still is(fair tall nice eyes yada yada), though not really in contact with him.He was my friend, my bother, my saviour, my player; my all.I hanged out more with him than other girls. Some of them called me tomboyish because I was always off playing with him and the guys during recess rather than eating proper recesses with all your girlfriends and doing prefect duties( I was a prefect). I was what you could say, different. Of course what started of as friends kind of improvised into you-know-what.He always asked me if I felt that way about him but I always denied. I dont know why but at that time I just didn't want to say and then something ig and unhappy happened which any sister wouldn't want to experience or go through and then the distance came in between us and thats where we left it.After our posting to our respective secondary schools, i met him a couple of times but it was never like before.So carefree, on our own. The dream I had, depicted just that and I was so happy. We were actually playing. No prize for guessing what. HAHA yeah soccer and just were doing what we did as young. Tackling and tackling and I'll use all means and ways to get the ball from him and he'll try as well but sooner or later he'll just let the ball go, for me.ohh man.right from the start.sweeet. I left my house yesterday at about noon and met up with dilys,cfc and ashley.fellow 06A1-ians. I miss them but we had a nice time there especially when we juts laxed at the open space.Just the four of us sitting on the bench and talking about life and them telling me actually more of ashley, telling how mature and nice I was.Who are you kidding? I left them for my granny's at Bedok. Its been a long time since I stayed over.The place is beyond serenity and I absolutely love it.I just do stuff like reading and listenign to my music.Just chilling. The simple food, my loving and ever so caring granny and the neighbourhood and the peacefullness.Oh and is it just me or.. how come people from the East look different?weirdness from my part i guess. : ). alright, off to tampines mall.LOVE and peace. choc ;I'll melt perfectly with you Full of memories, floating around. Longing to go back, yet no luck. Wish i was there always there. Just to see the colours of your face as they change in phase. The times when you and me were so close together. So close that our souls got fused and got tangled together. No farewell between soullovers, did our relationship ever quiver? Until the day i went away in a rush without even telling you why because I knew it would hurt you so much if I had said goodbye to you my sugarpie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home