Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Are we really happy here in this lonely game we play? Looking for words to say.. Searching but not finding understanding anyway.. We're lost in a masquerade. we're lost inside this lonely game we play. lisa ono is SOOO GOOD! I LOVE THIS SONG.got that jazzy emo feeling. I LIKE. i went in the morning to fetch divine :) hahai was already outside the school at 9.15? hahaha but i waited near this playground thing and just listened to music replied my smses and just think about stuff.I like that.SERENE enviro. she came to fetch me later.I think i saw lydia but didnt know exactly of it was her. so i didnt say hi??I KNOW I KNOW.hahaha she didnt recognise me as well.msged her just now.hahahaha =) she's sweet and sundae! ate at mcs went to fetch esther,ash and SAHI! our slave for the day!I LOVE HER tho.bacame the queenapple for today!cops of my hair. I actually tied my fringe like the BECKHAM WAY?yeah I SOO LOVE IT. ables me to concentrate! played badminton and basketb. ASHLEYYY IS SO GOOD.to me la =) joanne kept on falling down hahaha. BASKETBALL.ashley did her usual job.*stand near the board and shoot.and she's good! ESTHER WAS SOOO CUTE. SAHIRAH was being her random self. and.. divine was just DIVINE.up about,laughinh her ass off and siting on top of the bag strap thing causing "that area" to hurt. LOL. you people really made my day! msged lydia just now. hahaha told her to take care of divine for me =D sure thing she said! three words for lydia,ashley,joanne,esther and sahirah! I LOVE YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home