Sunday, March 12, 2006

I smile for you. ASHLEY rem what i said! FIRST LOVE =D HEY BABIES! I was made for loving you baby,you were made for loving me. The only way of loving me baby, is to pay a lovely fee. I love this song.=)it means a lot somehow.I can relate to it, oh and divine?I am happy that you got into jj and I am sure you will be fine there.just adjusting,things will go well,dont worry.SMILE : ).keep it cool like you always do and you always have me around your school.rhyming?HAHA.since you so near my place let me know and we can hook up and all :)I am so free anyway. you know sometimes you feel so much for a person but there's no absolute solid reason why? ITS JUST LIKE THAT. no reason why but you just feel like giving and giving and make sure all's well for that person. like him/her being good depends on you. I guess thats just love and such a connection. =) i have got few people in my life whom i feel about in this way. obvious? ALL WE NEED IS LOVE : ) This week has been okay. Alot of decision making and all. Late nights. bumming around. had to decide between JJ and mcm at np and decided not to appeal. That was the right choice. Knowing me and how I am like, I am glad I made the right decision but I like JJ. It gives me the same feeling like what ycss gave me but being practical it doesn't really work that way.alright here we go with all the story for this week.next week's still pretty blur.Still unable to find a job.I WANT PLAY NETBALL TOMORROW!anybody game for it? OH and my daughter(s) and son(s) shall be named(I LIKE): Ashkan.-my future bro-in-law.as if.LOL Jennie-my littlejoo Ashani- Abnore Annika-my classmate in sunnadal. Natasha Natalie Geraldine-reldi : ) Faith-adorable Lovelle. Joanne-divine : ) ashley-princess. Maria-miss ele. Leia-my L-ly. Arsalan- hahah that is if I dont marry him.LOL All these names are chosen not because they sound nice or something but because they mean a lot to me in one way or another and I would want to continue this special affair I have with them(the names) in the future by calling my son or daughter that because its just so : ))) pls!!! oh and they would have second names as well.So dont be surprised if anyone of you hear me calling my kids by your name. Seems like more girls than guys. BUT I LOVE KIDS.=D put me beside one and I forget the whole world.SO MAGICAL.: ) SATURDAY Went with papis and Kanch to the Indian temple in Waterloo street and the kuan Im temple? sorry of its spelt wrongly. yeah I had to get up like at 8 in the morning. Left my phone at home haha only to find out I had so many missed calls and msgs to reply to. went for church service at novena. I am a born hindu but I am telling you I felt so at home at novena. I think its because since young I have been accompanying my granny to church and all whenever she goes. Every Sunday to St Mary of the Angels at Bukit Batok and sometimes to Novena. I feel purified. THURSDAY To be or not to be, I mean to be in jc or not to be in jc.=( Lazed at home all day. was actually thinking whether or not to appeal to jj because I don’t know I somehow wished I did a levels and moreover I liked jj : ) the environment, the people, the culture. The only think stopping me was my issues on self-disciplinary. yeah that was what which was stopping me, igentiligen.-swedish..I mean just imagine if I dont even get my As acrossed.SCREWED LIKE HELL PLEASE! Det ar ju jatte folight.darfoer ticket inte jag!fy fan.Went for jjnight with my sister.and yes in the end I so made up my mind about appealing.SO FINAL. WEDNESDAY was my beloved Ashleys birthday. I WAS SO HAPPY and it wasnt even my birthday!!!(Leia, sounds like u on my birthday innit?) Hahahahhaa I got up late but left my place on time, making sure I took everything: My mp4, My phone, Ashleys memo stuff I did, The jay Chou vcd for Joey. What about what to wear? Haha I decided on my favourite pants; the brown leather pockets thing (from Dorothy Perkins) And that dark & light blue blouse thing which I like a lot:) loves the colour combo. Took the feeder service to Jurong east interchange and then took the train to clementi; My daily route to school when I was in MI. DÉJÀ VU PLS! Reached MI at 1.30.called in Ashley, she said she’ll be out only at 1.45. So I sat at that 77 bus stop. Looking at the different people coming out from MI. haha this was my place for the last few months not anymore. was just buying time by listening to music and replying the sms-es sent by queen and housey.MISS THEM A LOT PLS. haven seen them in a week. Then came 77 and the MI girl came down.hahaha that strong woman girl. I STOOD UP. Like wth? Hahaha and at the same time Ashley came out of school. This was so INDIAN MOVIE. Except no dancing but we just walked towards each other and hugged. Man I missed my friend so awfully much. haha catty was taking her own time at home “doing stuff for us” at home so we decided to go to clementi. I gave her the memo stuff. SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. absolutely haha CAN GO GET MARRIED PLS. i think she was shocked with emotions inside her. TOUCHED.=D so we just chilled at Mcdonalds in clementi. Joanne said she was coming down to see us at the MRT station. The same with chun fen but she said she couldn’t come with us. went up to the control station. SAW Joanne : )hahaha she was in jj shirt.the BIKILA shirt. we talked over the card slotting machine thing. hahah luckily the didn’t chase us out. LOL I was so happy to see her. a friend I haven’t seen in a week but seemed like 10987654321 years.but my first impression of her was TAO-ism. All I could think was why she wasnt that friendly?just smile pls : )hahah her first impression of me must have been the total opposite la.ENTHU-ism.divine, you didn’t like me at first right?HAHAHAHAHHA.must have been.I FELT IT.our feeling abilities.LOL and divine,i am happy for you that you got to jj and i am sure you will be fine there,just adjusting,keep it cool and since you are so near my place let me know we can hook up and all.=) ANYHOW, we took the train all the way to orchard and then we dispersed as in Joanne went to far east to meet the BI-s and me chun chun and ash went on to eat at SCOTTS.PASTAMANIA.creamychicken. DEJA VU again pls.the first time our class people went out as a class.to cine and we ate at pasta mania : ) oh wells we crapeed there and Ashley kept talking pictures and the minute I mention someones name she goes..ah ah see see.eh Ashley that day your birthday so nevermind. Now not right? YOU’RE SO DEAD BABY!yeah the Bi-s came in later and sang her songs and all and we left.HAPPY DAY : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home