Wednesday, March 01, 2006

"And if you say, this life ain't good enough I will give, my world to lift you up. I can change, my life to better suit your mood. cos you're so SMOOTH". so emo pls! sch's been okay. WE ACTUALLY SLEPT FOR AN HOUR. hurhurhur. I slept on DIVINE's bag and there was something very very hard on the surface I was sleeping? but anyhow was too tired to even bother. so SMOOTH. 280206. went in to school late. suppose to meet up with divine,princess to take 173 but in the end I went to school alone. no mood at all. then met up wth them, it was so nice to see sahirah after a long time. I MISSED HER.alot. DIVINE had some troubles so she came in later. 8 of us played basketball.: )) it was okay but way hilarious really. so bimbotic"AHHHHHHH". LOL. my pretty girl was in school and she kinda asked during PE. she had the look like she wanted to talk but paisehness kicked in, i think. hurhurhurhur. then chilled at the canteen and my divine walked in. we were suppose to tao her but CANNOT. so difficult!=) she's too nice. chilled till one plus,ciara's mum came to get her. so then me,divine&princess walked down with no direction or whatsoever as to where we were going but we walked down then decided to take 173 to clememti,drink bubble tea and then they leave to pasir ris and me to jp. so we walked uphill again and sat at the bus stop and just talked. it was nice talking to the two people whom I feel the most comfortable with. HEAVEN.:) then we got off the bus and we were walking past this water fountain thingy and u know i've always found it amusing and wanted to like walk across it.I told divine. she was like,"I DARE YOU!" and i went..all the way.shoes became wet. adrenalin started kickin' in. DIVINE TOO came after but she almost fell at the starting. then we bought our bubble teas. i had ice kanchang: ) princess-green apple & divine strawberry milk tea. then we had toilet trips like so many times. DIVINE said stuff which made my heart melt. (princess u 'll be like thinking,everybody melts ur heart right?hahha) i am so happy to have met you, divine. : ) LIKE I TOLD YOU, its soooooo sooo difficult to find someone who's 99.9999999977% like you and that's my you. its like i have another me somehow. I LOVVEEE you! carpe diem, I LIKE TOO my DIVINE : ) hahahaha =))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home