Tuesday, February 21, 2006

hahahha hey lets do a quick one : ) SO EXCITED-ANXIOUS CAN!!! didnt feel anything but DID after some convos in sch. SO COOL. went in to school late with ash my princess she calls me cute,AM I? but she definitely IS. my lovely cheena-eyed princess : ) my divine is another one. i felt so at ease when talking to her.I dont know why i feel this way but things feel way too familiar,like i've done this before. that chat with her.MANN.she's so .. JUST NICE. hope vitz is okay felt so bad when she fell. i know what she went through cos i went throught that once excepth that mine was the ankle. PAINFUL I TELL YOU. hellots. but then again it reminds me a bit of me. I too carried on playing with injuries. I LOVE PLAYING at the expense of injuring myself again? prolly yeah. anyway played after school andrew is : ))))) hahhahahahaha anyway confession of the day: I LOVE DIVINE!!! i cant wait to be 18!!!!!: ))) update tmrw about tmrw SO LOVED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home