Sunday, February 05, 2006

tjenashabahallo! hmm last entry was thursday thursday. so now it has to be friday friday. i changed my uni top with jess.it was so such a shirt. white and all.felt weird at first but okay,it was okay. The 06A1-ians were to go to town after school so were like just hanging around the porch and all i could thinnk was... "where is queen?I soooooo need to see her.just once" I even went to the toilet and all just so i can buy more time.but no. but just as we were leaving actually they all left, i saw trudy.... then rachel and i know queen must be there and there she came behind them. I called out to her and she saw me and it was such a happy ending!!!but we talked for like so short?like what..barely 2 mins cos' i had to catch up with my class people.run run run. "and i see you can run it,run it." We ate at pastamania after feeling guilty as charged cos' we actually left some of them and got down near ngee ann in a min of i dont know...stupedity?yeah felt so bad so headed back to town. I was on the phone hafl of the time.Commando ; ).he made me laugh and laugh.and they thought it was my boyfriend.*dang.hahaha commando shall remain as commando.i felt so sad when i had to leave them to go back cos' you like never know if tmrw was the results day then friday would have been like the so called last day?yeah.should have looked at the look shorty joo gave.MAN.she very cute la. saturday sarurday. sentosa.So little ppl.but most of phecda la. DANCED AND DANCED tho i was sick. today.I MUST GET CHOCS FROM SHORTY JOO. MUST BE BRAVE!!!!!! cos i so want v's no. : )))))) gosh i love my l

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home