Sunday, January 22, 2006

tjena!First things first after surfing through yeehuay's and layhwee's blogs, I've realised how much i've missed and how much i have not been there for them,especially layhwee.wo de mei mei, what happened?tell me darling.I am so soory for not being able to spend as much as time with you guys.i think you guys do feels the dame way too cos' of your work innit? layhwee aka mei mei- I miss you really mei mei and i know its been difficult for you.I dont really know whats bothering you,but stay strongmy love.It'll be all over mei.This i promise you. yeehuay aka dorothy-There's no one THAt interesting haha except for this friend of mine.Her name's Debbie but i call her Queen ebbo panda.yup my weird habit of giving people weirs nicks.haha.she's so your type and so liiike you ; ).miss you darling and hope we meet up soon ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home