Tuesday, December 27, 2005

hi.I am not really in a good mood right now.well i thought everything was gong on well.What is it with guys? I mean everything is just so smooth sailing and they just blow it all up at the end?GOSH. I didnt expect that from H-I-M.My commando.well, enought about that. Met up with L-ly and Mi yesterday.lepak-ed at taman jurong's Mcdonalds. then went on to sheng siong(btw we thought we were stalked by a groub of boys).I SAW LAYHWEE finally and then saw ah mah as well.After that we went on to corporation park? it was real soothin.then up to her place.One of d greatest time really.L-ly was so adorably cute and SHE STILL IS!hahaha L-ly baby, dont worry so much about _____- eveyrthing shall be : ) i'm always here cos u're my FRIEND : ) commando.. i got nth to tell you.seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home