Monday, December 05, 2005

Let me tell you, yesterday was the worst day of my life.So many hours in a bus which was bumpy dumpy(haha like harry potter), gosh it was terrible.However there were certain nice things as well.I sat down beside this girl in the bus, Sonia and can't believe that i am telling this for the 2nd time in two weeks but she's exactly like me!First kid in the family,we love english movies and despise the Indian ones and we laugh crack jokes and laugh it all up like crackheads.rofl So that's one dreaded trip checked off in the "dreaded trips" list.One more left-India.Yeah I know I am suppose to like it since it's suppose to be my history place and all but OH! I just can't.The water,the heat,the food made my life terrible and miserable during earlier trips and that's why I am just so pessimistic about heading there.I tried to be optimistic the last trip but I ended up having colic and was vomiting even after two days after the trip.Two words-SO WRONG.Then why the hell am i even going?to make my folks happy. : ) It has been weird without school but i think i am getting used to it already.Half of the class have like just evaporated or something;just can't get them.They're either working or holiday-ing or some of 'em even sleeping.oh wells we got to move on don't we? Ok right now I am SOOO into this game called Habbo! haha its just some fun stupid game where we're just behind some dolls and all we do is wave,dance,ask people to be our friends,trade stuff all behind these dolls and my screen name is lavshannel and my besty is paisleygirl.GERRI WE ARE FAB HABBOS! rofl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home