Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tjena :).I dont know why but i have this weird weird feeling.Its not sad.Its like how i felt after my 'O's.gosh.My unlce,aunt and my two cousins came over.So adorable but i just wasn't in the mood. Yesterday we just crashed the whole of MI with our extra fabulous dance.There was this great beat and vibe when we danced and the feeling is just undescribable.It felt so good to be there and performing.Love performing and bringing that wow into peoples face!really.hopefully i can take it to different heights.Our dance was choreographed by me,Carl and May and we WON!I went to get our prize-it was such a proud moment for Phecda. Lav hearts Phecda : ) After that some of us from Phecda 2 went to King alberts Mac to hmph gather/celebrate?HCJC and NJ students were there.Most of them PAE-ians.It was soo much of fun with adam kerr,grace and of course ebbo! She's adorable. I lav ebbo! haha funny me. Phecda wows! XXLav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home