Wednesday, February 01, 2006

tjenashabahello! oh thats a hi-thing to say in swedish btw: ) schools just : ))took pictures. Crenshaw and i were just singing our lessons and time away. ahum ahum v* was in sch today.lovely. we managed to sweettalk medosa today.haha she didnt even ask about our econs stuff!HOLY ooohh. gave my sunshine a love letter : )hahaa so loved.yeah. i actually went to sit beside v but she thought i wanted to sit beside him.HAHAs for the record, v is my ahum ahum*hahaha no one knows : )) after sch it was staright to the cofshop near sch.a bit of eating. hokkien mee.was nice then under the scorching sun for 4 hours?yeah basketball,soccer all of it. BANANA MAN was so hahahhaha. disturb me : )))) but he's soooo nice to me.I LIKE... gon miss my 06A1.we're so cool: ) really shake ya body body wit some body body be careful that you dont break your body body jigle jigly to the left ah ah ah jigle jigly to the right ah ah ah jigly to the front jigly to the back jiglyjigle all night ah ah ah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home