Saturday, February 11, 2006

todays has got to be one of the best days of my life. really. i was so so so so freaked out today. i never did for the past few days! walked in to sch saw mama. i told her,"don tell me anything, i dont want to hear" so overjoyed when i saw physics:100%pass!!!! hahhaa i didnt disappoint anyone. didnt believe when hannah and serene say i got A1 for english. no wonder i saw Mrs cheong.Umm-ness. I was like NOOOOOO! serene wa slike: lava must believe in urself!LOL well this are my results : ): Eng:A1(WTF!!!!!!!!) Combine humanities:A2(AGAIN!couldnt believe my eyes) emaths:B3 amthas:b4 chemistry:b3 physics:b4(OHMYFREAKINGGOD!!!) Mother tongue:A2. L1R5:15 L1R4:11 couldnt be happier really ; ))) ohhh and I LOVE ASHLEY..babby u just so fine. LOL.HAHAs. and of course my V but had a warning from ashley. but whatver.. : ) ashley..if only i was a guy, you'll so be mine : )) cos ur just so damn fine : ) LOL-ness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home