Wednesday, February 15, 2006

v day/ hahahhaa my valentine..umm was okay.he bought me earrings.hahha m.h got a necklace.but we gave our valentines theirs first. arent we soo matured?? LOL.were at w.c.p and jp. my nany,pei han's birthday yesterday.yup HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY NANNY! you are the best nanny! I love you! pei was so burnt!!!ohmy but she looked so radiant and shiny. BLING BLING. i wanna do my hair.. colour or smth. i so need a change. juts those $10 a bottle type also can. i need change!maybe i ll do it later.hahaha back to school tmrw.mixed emos about that. why am i like this?i get so tired easily. or am i just PMS-ing?its bout time tho. Lolness . i dont know really. ohh ohh 18 next week on this same day. can u imgaine???hahahha legal age. Lasalle-SIA called me in to ask if I WAS INTERESTED IN THEIR PROGRAMMES!!!! OHMY. wonder what else is coming my way. ohh and bibbin, i have never missed u soo much as yesterday. sweet kissses;your touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home