Wednesday, February 22, 2006

firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! note to me: I LOVE YOU LAVANYA you have been so good to me for these past 18 years thanks for tahan-ing me. and i LOVE YOU. okays that was so self reflection.hahaha 1st present: A mp4 from my lovely uncle : ) i received it yesterday.it was so nice and black and small. AND IT WAS MINE!yay 1st person to wish: MY DIVINE .>.< ciara called in as well and we talked till bout like 1 plus??yeah slept at 2 plus. was up at 5 plus met up with housekeeper at about 7 plus at that bus stop.and i got my 2nd present from her. and sms-es from like 10 ppl?? I LOVE YOU GUYS! 2nd present: a personalized card thingie with " L A V" on it. gosh i LIKE.so bright and nice. after that i walked up to sch and one by one people just started to wish me like people whoom i dont even know?WOW-ness really.hahahahaa 3rd present: rose,card and letter from my soccer friend Maddy : ) she so sweeet : )hahah and good thing she added that note on that card hahah cos i was actually meddling with it to like open it?? HENG AH! 4th present:card and a present from smiley smiley : )JEAN LAU.hahahhaa her eyecandy also same as me!!! aft that it was back to LT4 for lit.OHMY the teacher so un-LITish can. hahahha you know i actually saw someone ah having smth for me in thehand and truthfully*smile dorkily, i was very eager to know what it was.hahahahhaha anyways so we went down for a break and i thought everyone will be like going back but in the end it was just me and maddy. ash: hmm u guys go ahead la.we'll come. OKAY... so there we were all listening to the teacher crapping her stuff and....... (the Bis with lighted candles and cake in their hands) "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOVELY/LAVANYA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" i was like OHMY! made a wish, blew the candles the kept the cake for second round. hurhurhur. i got lovely cards from sahirah,hilmi and qazim sunshine. SWEETS. then.finally after a long time i got my smth from DIVINE.so u guys know who's present i was actually anticipating la.dont ask me why cos i SOOO DONT KNOW!hahaha i'm telling you,the minute i saw what she gave me. i cried in my heart really -HAPPINESS. rem ashley i was like i am bottled with emos? yeah was soooooo touched. couldnt take it. I MELTED. i mean how would u feel like whatever if u have been giving others for thier birthday like comes back to you?? the same effort,the SAME WAY! i mean ask any of my friends and they'll tell you, "Lava always personalises stuff write smth about the birthday girl/boy and then a poem!" AND I GOT THAT FROM MY DIVINE : ))))) how alike.I was soooo loved divine,really.it was the best. still not over with what u gave me. ITS BEAUTIFUL, just like you. everybody I showed it to was so wow about it. you said u 'd hang it in you heart; its in mine, not just for now;but forever. hahaha so romantic. shocking no.2: DEBBIE!!!!! my queen came. she came with balloons and chocs like so unexpected. I SOOOOOO LOVE HER! btw both my divine&queen have the same birthdays. i guess thats why whatever they did, touch me in the same way. NO KIDDING REALLY. its weird BUT SOOO TRUE. I felt the same. after that my classmates and us just lazed in the canteen. sang , listening to music.yup i am romantic love song idiot k just that i only listen to those when i'm ummm down? yeah. after that it was just KAP-ing. I LOVE MY class-ies. but we're leaving next week. NO!!!!!!!! thanks every single one for ur smses and cards and pressies. ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS. and I LOVE YOU GUYS. i felt loved : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home