Friday, March 03, 2006

tjenashabaHALLO BABIES!=) pic commentary and msgs to my loves. DIVINE,PRINCESS&SAHIRAH feel free to scroll down and look. (sales assistant?)LOL.

motherly us?

I love this picture!!! she my cremamama. : )

my ebboqueen: ) i had so much of fun with her

we'll sch mates too!!! soccer here we come!

haha my divine SCANDAL.

My ALIKE-ness : )I love her to bits.

my 100bprincess.

I <>

sunshine&rainbow.

you mean alot to me as well,my love!

SO EXCITING PLS!

The pictures bring me happiness and laughter but whatver happened yesterday and this morning make me : (((.i hated(ok hate is really a very strong word to use but..)partings.I dont know they say people always come and go

can people just COME& NOT GO?very painful.

it pain-ed soooo much to leave my loves at KAP.do u have any idea how diffcicult it was to just pack my stuff.yes a simple task of putting my wallet and stuff into my big rugged PUMA.alot of emotions and force. yes I may appear happy and all but i do that so you guys can go on smiling,

I hate to see people SAD and thats basically why I'm almost always SMILING.I LIVE TO SEE PEOPLE HAPPY.my life motto and my CARPE DIEM!

every move i made,from packing my stuff,going to the toilet,going to one by one to hug..

MY HEART JUST SANK FUTHUR&FUTHUR as i hugged one by one and while we exchaged whispers.

the love was unbearable and when it came to the last two,MY HEART SANK. but i had to stand strong.I pledged to be in the ANTI-CRying campaign. SEEING CFC cry, i almost melted but I tilted my head and prevented the tears from flowing.anguish.

ITS when i left them and went to the bus stop and set when I teared.(even now..I CANT HELP IT).

TODAY.

MY DIVINE.you know how I go helpless when people are sad orstart crying.ACtually I dont go helpless,I feel helpless.I was stupefied in front of my comp and i prolonged the convo by asking cause i dont know..

I didnt want you to be hurt..that fast.

but anyhow it was out innit?I STILL FEEL BAD.dont know why.be strong my other half.HURHURHUR.and hopefully the appealing thig with IJ went well.I dont know about the beginning but i'm postive aboutthe ending of all this : ) I LOVE YOU,divine : )

My princess.heart sank when i talked to u over the phone and imelted when i heard ur words.(haha do we sound lovey dovey?LOL)its damn dumb I tell you.I WAS worried about you.AWeful lot.

The two people I am most comfortable with and in love with(HAHAHAHAHHA LOL pls)were sad and I just couldn help but feel that I had to do somthing to make it right and make them happy again!LOVE i guess for my lovely friends : )

sahirah darls,u too pls.I think i nearly died in that mass convo this morn.yeah u guys might be like,"umm this girl got her 1st choice innit?so why is she being all sad?"

THEY ARE MY FRIENDS!

I feel their laughter,their happiness,their sadness.

their EVERYTHING for the simple reason that

they are my friends and I love them.

awfully lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home