Tuesday, March 14, 2006

ATTENTION!!!!!
FUTSAL COMPETITION.
SOCCER GIRLS.anyone interested gimme a call, msg me or email me
I NEED FOUR PEOPLE.
competitions on this coming saturday!
I NEED TO KNOW BY TONIGHT.
SO HURRY.
my no:81637332
note: so advertisement like!!!
KEEP IT REAL DOGZ. hahahaha so roshan pls. I MISS HIM! so today I headed out early to toa payoh to go for that SAFRA customer service personel job interview whatever la. BUS JOURNEY SO DAMN LONG CAN! ONE WHOLE HOUR.but it was reflective somehow as in the journey. thought alot about stuff which I aint ranting about here.HURHURHUR. seeing my O6A1-ians tmrw. oh and i have a new daughter.bleahs. and i BEACAME a mummy.DUH. BADMINTON TMRW! hear we come! mightget into a futsal competion if enough people!!!! I NEED FOUR MORE!!! come on girl power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home