Monday, March 20, 2006

Hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words. How wonderful life is, now youre in the world 7 qualities of my ideal partner. It's kind of lame cos i'm quite jaded. But I already know who he is=).Anyhow for etiquette sake I shall name them. 1) flirtatious 2)humourous 3)I should be able to grab his waist effortlessly,that means he's got to be taller. 4)truthful 5)soccer&dance enthu : ) 6)open with his emotions; affectionate 7)a soullover next 7. 1)min hui 2)L-ly 3)joanne <3 4)pei han 5)vanessa 6)dororthy 7)jean smiley I am expecting interesting stuff from these people.different radicals and all. Looking at these names I just realise all of them girls.Some of them very close to me.Its not weird or anything but I used to have a GREAT number of guy friends once,like one point of my life?& I was so comfortable.Its so easy.not like its not with girls,it is but it's just in a different way.hard to explain.Venus and Mars.Similar yet different. Life's been rather stale and mono.waking up late.reading paper.switching on the computer.tv-ing.doing some stuff for people.some house chores.writing to my friends in sweden.tv-ing.going for my runs.sms-ing people.sometimes getting disappointed in return.=/. Guess i'm just getting ready for an independent woman life. honestly(the way L-ly baby says it),I secretly like this life. just a tad bit. yes been down lately.Its a pisces thing?I don't know. A msg from sahirah,its so her. "Still in shitmode? Dont worry, its normal (: pick yourself up soon. You need sometime alone to think about stuff tht's making you upset. Be happy or else ill sing" This got me laughing and yes being alone did help me out.away from my phone,away from the comp,away from the calls,away from my family.People worrying about me,I'm so sorry for getting you guys worried about me.Don't bei just needed that me-time,guess this is the introverted side of me.A side I have never seen ,till this year.I guess the thing that has been greatly upsetting me is my self confidence.Once so high.I could have done better or so I thought on Saturday but unrealistic expectations lead to feeling bad about yourself?I dont know.I dont really show it,i'll just quieten down and switch to silent mode. for now, still in shitmode. off to my world. looking forward to thursday. guess why? my nu er's & queen's day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home