Friday, March 24, 2006

(got this off from dilys's.thanks =D) no fake.just pure.Isn't she adorable?my nu er : )HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANNE DIVINE LOVE.nice a not the name? so classy pls!hahaha ASHES yes continue with your JUMPING JACKS.I DONT CARE. hurhurhur. below is a poem I wrote for Leia like last year?I just visited her blog and wow I was like hey this seemed familiar!I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE IT!beautiful.L-ly si meant to be cherished and loved forever cos she's just her and i like that : )i love you and ITS NOT LESBIAN-NY.HAHAs trademark huh,L-ly?I AM TALKIN GTO YOU ON MSN NOW. oh I got my i-book.not powerbook dilys cos i-book's kind ofbetter for my course.not to say its more expensive and btw it was love at first sight between me and milkdoc.he's 12 inch and white.COOL.=) he's called MILKDOC COOLIOS and he's SO SLEEKY HOT! I LOVE MY MILKDOC.=) I got this from Leia's(L-ly) blog. "To my L-ly Sugar (Spice is RRrrraah!) That very first day you were all smiles. So pure, so white so carefree and young just like a swan. The times I spent with you in time to come were shortlived but the memories are longlived in a special place in my heart. There came times when I needed that someone. That someone to bring me up and show me light and night. There were times when my sugar needed me and I was there and cared for her as though I've never before. Why? It's just the special feeling between you and mee and it will never end cos' it was meant to be. Now, is this lesbian-ny? I'm sorry, L-ly, it's just that you mean so much to me. 'People come and go', they say, 'But she'll always be there, even if not physically but spiritually', I say. because she's my retail therapist, Miss L-ly who was always there for me, when I needed her badly. L&L-ys, we are named, and till the end, it'll be just the same. 3 dangerous words for you. I LOVE YOU!! =) YAY! -Lavvy 8/08/05 yeahh.she's my special friend.she's meant to be cherished & never to be forgotten. she's LAVANYA and i love her . NAH UH! NOT IN A LESBIAN-NY WAY! HAHAS. =]" my other half,L-ly. sweet aint she.: ) and I cant believe i wrote that!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home