Sunday, April 09, 2006

Man! It's a hot one Like seven inches from the midday sun Well, I hear you whispering the words melt every one but you stay so cool . JOANNE: BABE i just want to say i love you k my nu er. I know i've said this like a number of times but it still has the same amount of ummm i dont know what in it. Anyhow, just know that i'm here for you my daughter ; i'll be missing you! Leia baby: Leia darling, I know you had a bad day that day but on friday it was good! there's a rainbow always after the rain!i know its difficult but try not to not eat to loose weight, YOU ONLY LOOSE WATER!!!( from experience, I KNOW.) I love you like always. CFC: chun fen, maybe what you said on the last sms to me was right, maybe youre not over him.Check your feelings babe, i am so feelin' you, but i am already over my ex and daryl and i am just "free& empty" but you know what follows la. HAHA dont want to name it out here. BURMESE IS HOT! finally, ASHLEY TAN: jealously makes a woman go MAD! really. you gave youre heart to who? I SOOO KNOW THAT ANSWER! hahaah obviously me! DUH-ness. i'll miss you when i'm in camp, me and mary have a movie date on wed HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I THINK. i miss you. I've always loved you more ; its just that i dont say because i know you do already ; ) see you. love, Lavanya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home