Thursday, March 30, 2006

Chillin' to: Love At First Sight Mary J. Blige ft Method Man Love And Life
Lookin' at you from a distance
Gettin' all of my attention
Could this be love at first sight, baby
You walked away and
I missed you
Visions of wanting to kiss you
How could this be if
I don't really know you?
Ohh baby, baby
Could it be love at first sight?
And I never knew that I,
could fall in love on the very first night
Could this be love?
You had on the latest fashion
It was a bigger distraction
It drew me closer and closer to you, yeah, baby
I never saw anything like this
But you I just could not resist
I swallowed my pride and stepped through your side
Or could it be - be
yo. been feeling very hip-hopin these past few days.
oh we got our 06A1 blog.
check it out y'all.
going off from my granny's today.
leaving soon to ycss to train for badminton comp.
some alumni stuff
gotta' run.
keep it real dog
peace
psst: i miss my nu er =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home