Saturday, April 01, 2006

Chillin' to:Raghav angel eyes.
There's no one above it
We all need some loving
Some kissing and hugging
Like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
You can't live without it
Yeah I used to doubt it
But now that I've found it
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
'Cause my baby's got Oooooooooooooooooooo Angel eyes
Yeah my baby's got Oooooooooooooooooooo Angel eyes
Well now I've been down and lonely I wish if only
The whole world could feel my vibe
We all need one simple reason
Something to believe in
I know that I've got mine .
*the song means alot, on a personal note.
"just wanna tell you i treasure you ALOT.and
ALWAYS RMB you still have me when you have no one alright i just wanna tell you this "
i can see your dreams like they were mine says: =) i can see your dreams like they were mine says: i will nvr believe if u love me ashley you know i can't smile without you; says: and she ask whats the liking thing abt ashley you know i can't smile without you; says: of cos you wouldnt believe i can see your dreams like they were mine says: unless you hold my hands like u;nvr heldany before i can see your dreams like they were mine says: *by the moon as mysterious as you i can see your dreams like they were mine says: and the sea waves beating by i can see your dreams like they were mine says: and u look at me and say i can see your dreams like they were mine says: I LOVE YOU i can see your dreams like they were mine says: then ill believe for the rest of my life
hahaha random memory stuff.
Ashley,my friend same here.
you know what i mean.
hahaha my first BI-nation friend.
hey people.=)so disconnected with the world but anyhow on a happier note, I had badminton training in ycss on thursday.Unlce Willie and Aunty Mayeng were there.Its been such a long time.Mdm Ang was there,my ever nice chem teacher.
On friday,it was to tamn jurong sports stadium.The same atmosphere but not the same vibe.I miss yuan ching.just so down to earth and then just ate luch with L-ly,Valerie,chaisim Ziwei and my sailou josua.oh and A GREAT DEAL OF SHOPPING.Thanks mum,sorry if i wasnt that hyper,i was juts tired but i love you all the same : )
Today was queenway and then to IKEA.I LIKE =)
MARABOU.lalalallaa
tomorrow shall be packing day.SPORTS CAMP on monday.
I'm moving on with my life.
thanks bibbin for what you did for me,
you enlightened me in alot of ways
and have been there for me.
its always good to know that at the end of the day
there's someone always there for you.
like you.
someone from the sports camp ppl called my friends debbie and gabriel.
they got their groupings already.
deb's going =)
yeah man!
alrights ppl off for now.Two camps coming up.then one weel break
and then school :)
cant wait.
LOVE ALL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home