Sunday, April 23, 2006

takemeallglued ; UNTOUCHED
Beautiful I say. You want me you say. (there is a clear difference,really)
don't live in the past bibbin ; let it go.
just like i painfully did.
Its worth.
Jus about to sleep, but i saw this thing at SARAH's. decided to try and this is what i got!
You are trying to prove to others that nothing can really affect you. You are pretending to be stoical - indifferent to pain or pleasure and indeed even superior to any form of weakness. As a result, more often than not, you unfortunately act with undue harshness or severity by adopting an autocratic and self-willed attitude.
You seem to lack the energy of late to get up and go. Your objectives appear to be unattainable and no one seems to care. You feel lost, neglected and need some W.T.C. (Warm tender care).
You have a high opinion of yourself. It is perhaps because of this self-centredness that you become exasperated when you feel that your needs are misinterpreted by those around you. When this happens - and it does quite often - you feel that there is no-one that can understand the way you feel and it is because of this egocentric self that you are quick to take offence.
You are experiencing extreme emotional disappointment because it would seem that a particular relationship is no longer running smoothly. You would like to break away from this involvement completely and yet, if this were to happen, then its possible that something very important to you would be lost. You are in a quandary. You are not sure which way to turn. So on the one hand, you would like to free yourself from this attachment altogether, yet on the other, you do not want to lose anything nor risk uncertainty and the possibility of further disappointment. These contradictory and opposing emotions are now causing you considerable stress but you are putting on a brave face - pretending that you don't care.
The stress that you are experiencing at this time is due to the present situation - a situation of your own making. But trying to ignore it, hoping that it will go away, will only aggravate it further. What you need to do is to slow down - to relax and re-think the situation and by going slow, you may be amazed to find that most of your problems will resolve themselves.
some stuff going around in the house.
i hate it when they talk THROUGH me,serously ever spared a thought for me?given a choice, i'd LOVE NOT TO hear.
other than that tomorrow's going to be the first day in school. Anxious- excited or Anxious-nervous? I think the former.People seemed friendly the other day and it's going to be mass lectures the whole day tomorrow, I THINK. The timetable is sO CONFUSING( kinda better after what was his name? Mr Choy helped us with it! but still....)
Do i miss my school life? As in my secondary school life and MI life. I do but not in a very overly way. Its okay :) I miss Mdm Ang! My very versatile chemistry teacher. I'll share something which she wrote to me after i mentioned her during my thank you speech after being elected as Presidnt for the Student Council. "Dearest Lavanya,
Your words of diamond both stunned & humbled me.
(Needles to say after I've recovered from the wave of momentary shock,
i was swept by the current of pleasure)

I'd say it again, what I've mentioned in class.
Life is not about studying all the times,You have to invest in what you believe in at times
Eg. sacrificing the books for the arenaline rush of dancing(maybe?,)
debating * revolutionising the way the Student Council works.
Though you didnt score well in your common test and the other class tests,
I had not put you in my list of people to worry,
becasue I sense that you are a lady of talent, inbred with sense and sensibility
knowing when to study again
As you have sweetened my day greatly
here's a packet of gummy.
Beware the II naughty
vultures.....

:)
Mdm Ang

She meant well and this fuelled me for the rest of the year last year. When i'm strese i'll look at this and will have this instant cure. Thanks teacher. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home