Saturday, April 22, 2006

NEW FRIENDS FOUND! let me introduce them to you. In no order. me(HOTNESS) Evan(LOVER) Sarah(hotflavoured0 Amy(my no.1 fan) Starshea(star) Karen(heighbourhood-er) Roy(jackJack) FIza(hp g) Mariam(mary) Partheban(parhi) Steph(my LOL partner) Shafiq( HIMBO! Su( Sulasteri) Jaime( the other bimbo ; sarah's sis) lets start with me : )
I can see you dreams ; like they weremine I'm HOTNESS : ) satisfy my thirst ; you pass hehs EVANGELINE - LOVER

my absolute crazy go lover whom i so emocore with.HAHA and she's the one who came up with all the cheers and all.AWESOME i tell you : ) I like the " what say you say i say.." LOVE YOU LOVER.

Starshea ; STAR

TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR : ) hahaha i like her name and shelikes me and we are both in MCM. yay!Oh and we made up the 1/2 of the nightwalk whole.HAHAHA poor bruce and parthi! I like drama-ing with her!!

SHAFIQ ; :)

we just became closer yesterday! HAHA as in i never properly talked to him. he was a friend of Lena's hahah my grinding partner.Anyhow, I think its the fact of us being in the same course- yeah he's doing MCM too. DAMN BITCHY. he rolls his eyes please ! HAHAHA

Steph ; LOL partner

her with her jon jonson! i didnt know she was malaysian till yesterday!!OMG hahaah she too like shafiq ; i only got to know them yesteday primarily cos we are all in the same course again. DAMN HILARIOUS. HAHAHAH

JAIME ; bimbo sis of SARAH

DAMN FUNNY!!!!! hahaha she's one person i just have to sit beside and i'lllaugh tilli drop and they'll laugh cos i laugh! HAHAHA and you ass is like EOAH =P

FINALLLYYYYYYYY... save the best for the L A S T.
SARAH ; the hot jackass
MY HOT F L A V O U R E D


SHE JUST MELTS ME HEATS ME UP take me into an embrace and make sures i stay put! HAHAH I LOVE THIS HOT JACKASS!

NOT FINISHED but i'm leaving for the airport now!Mama's coming back! SURPRISE HER! GO ON SARAH you can do it today! MALT ME AGAIN WITH YOUR HOTNESS! HUHRUHRUHRURHUHR tho I wont be there to watch you love ; hypnotic icecream