Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm the heat inside ; when rhythm and love COLLIDE. be proud of me daddy ; your fighter's on the way! "Pierre Dulaine is a Manhattan ballroom teacher and competitor who volunteers his time to teach ballroom dancing to a group of New York inner city high school kids. Initially forced to participate as a form of detention, the kids reject Mr. Dulaine's efforts until his unwavering commitment and dedication finally inspires them to embrace the program, infusing it with their own unique hip-hop style while subconsciously learning valuable life lessons about pride, respect, self-esteem and honor. " I Can't wait. I got to watch this one. :) Apparently the ratings have not been that good but WHO CARES? Its a dancing movie and I wanna watch!Been doing alot of stuff on my own lately. Independent, Ashley? Well I guess so. I may be a very people person but at times I like to be on my own. Going for my runs, doing household chores, reading and music-ing. Some things are better left & done ALONE. I like it like that. I'm getting fatter by the day, thats what my sis and daddy have been saying. cant be bothered!- or am I? maybe It's Time. I have a bet with my daddy and I'm gon show what a fighter I AM! BE PROUD OF YOUR DAUGHTER DADDY! next week is just going to be home-ing alot. NAGA outing on tuesday? 1 pm at orchard mrt station hopefully i can make it : ) if i can i'll tell more about my FOC camp where all radicals met.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home