Wednesday, April 19, 2006

hynotic icecream ; let me melt you assumptions people make ; i wish i could just KILL 1) eurasian 2) malay 3) indian muslim 4) girls school girl 4) single kid many more. but yeah whatever. some of them as corny as the other!OH and take the lead was nice but like what ronal said it was too little dancing for my liking but still i wanted to watch it with MAYI. May, this i promise to you ; one day we'll rent the vcd/dvd i'll stay over at your house and we'll watch it! GIRLS GO CRAZY DANCE NIGHT! i promise you love! and my mum's out of town and i miss her. you know i came back yesterday with a terrible headache. i dont know the mrt was just so shaky and un-ventilated and when i got back my head felt funny and when i head my mum's voice over the phone eveything just calmed out. I could breathe better. i took panadol and i was okay today. it all in a mum's LOVE ; i swear. and my dad of course OH AND MY SISTERS!!!!!!!!!! i love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home